Dead Train Yard

Ok so my 9 year old son.. Just saw your pic. He is an aspiring photog.. His reaction was... WOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH thats RAD .. I thought I would share.

I like them both. Great work!

wow thank you for the tutorial. I love your photos. How did you create the clouds?

Clouds are already there, I just used a layer mask then levels>contrast>highpass>curves etc...

wow! you cant be serious!! Thats one helluva work man!! awesome.. Love it. very nicely done... thanks for sharing!

Thanks, wanted to try some new things... and this was the result.

Ok so my 9 year old son.. Just saw your pic. He is an aspiring photog.. His reaction was... WOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH thats RAD .. I thought I would share.

Thats awesome! Glad I could inspire a future generation photographer. :mrgreen:

I like them both. Great work!

My god, that first pic is just beautiful

Thanks Rodrigo!

Wow, your process is quite complex, but awesome. At first glimpse, I too thought of it to be a HDR

Wow, your process is quite complex, but awesome. At first glimpse, I too thought of it to be a HDR

Thanks, that means alot coming from you... I've always liked your work.

yeah really liked these two, very cool effects presenting a much darker mood. I decided to give your tut a try, good stuff even if I did find it a little hard to follow, thanks for posting it.

yeah really liked these two, very cool effects presenting a much darker mood. I decided to give your tut a try, good stuff even if I did find it a little hard to follow, thanks for posting it.

lol, Goodluck! Writing tutorials is not my thing:lol:

what program do you use to make it HDR? CS3? CS2?Photomatix...on n on n on, oh and btw, beautiful pics

dont want to come off as a wise ass, but didnt he just said it isnt an HDR? He wrote a tutorial on how to get this look. Just scroll up a bit and you can read it. :thumbup: :) Think im gonna try it sometime too.
And yes, this does look rad....great stuff :)

what program do you use to make it HDR? CS3? CS2?Photomatix...on n on n on, oh and btw, beautiful pics

Ummm yeah, its not HDR. read up 13 posts to see how I did it. 1 exposure, no tone mapping. :thumbup:

Your welcome. Its nice to get some compliments on good work.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back