Dead Tranny Hooker Circa 1900's

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
H5V4EL8.jpg

not sure i like the elbow being cropped off but it sure isn't the same old same old :wink:

Thanks! I was going for a informal "accidental" picture.

Any thought to adding the chalk outline :)

I'd rather see a pool of blood first.

Sorry, but it takes like an hour just to get into costume, there's no way I'm redoing this any time soon! :p

Sorry, but it takes like an hour just to get into costume, there's no way I'm redoing this any time soon! :p

Oh, come on now--it's FRIDAY night--tonight!!!! You could probably get ready in half an hour, just skip washing your hair!

Oh, come on now--it's FRIDAY night--tonight!!!! You could probably get ready in half an hour, just skip washing your hair!

Yea, man up damnit!

Yea, man up damnit!

My thoughts EXACTLY, JacaRanda!!! He oughtta' just man up, and get that danged dress and pearls on, and do his eyeliner and mascara, and quit whining like a little girl!!!

Girl please, doing my makeup takes forevvvvver!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back