lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken in The New Forest

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

New and already dead?
Beautiful shot. The contrast between the bright tree and the dark green forest is great.

Dani

New and already dead?
Beautiful shot. The contrast between the bright tree and the dark green forest is great.

Dani

Well the New Forest is 928 years old so its not as new as they claim ;)

*whines* The picture isn't loading for me. Could I have a link? :(

Thank goodness for that. It wasn't loading for me, either...

I was planning to spend this summer's holiday in the New Forest (where I've never been) but it turned out too expensive. It'll have to be somewhere in Wiltshire instead which doesn't mean we won't be driving around and pointing that lens in the New Forest as well! ;-)

Oh, and BTW - very interesting shot!!!!!!!!!!

Another winning shot! Very moody, surreal feel to it.
Yes I agree ^

I'm beginning to think I need a "respond to Lostprophet's photos" button :lol: I find myself saying "lovely" "wonderful" "beautiful" etc... everytime!

Yes I agree ^

I'm beginning to think I need a "respond to Lostprophet's photos" button :lol: I find myself saying "lovely" "wonderful" "beautiful" etc... everytime!

looks like another one for my fan club :lol:

BTW membership is free:D

nicely spotted and well captured!

new forest ... a friend of mine might move to live there part time soon ... yes, she is blonde :p .. I heard it is nice for photography there.

I love your photo signature Andy. I've got like 20 pages filled with prototype sigs, but I still haven't found "the one."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back