Deadwood ........ an epic sunrise.

JTPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am not one to randomly throw around the overused term "epic", but the sky on this particular morning put on quite a display of color.

Deadwood sm.jpg

Thats great ! love the color !

I guess it was EPIC! Nice!

Jake

Thanks!

I read Majeed's post about trekking through water to get a shot and had to add a little bit of a back story for this one. This tree is about 300 years off of the beach. It is really shallow there so I could easily get to it by wearing hip waders, but the problem is that there are some very soft muddy spots between the beach and the tree, so I had to zig zag my way out there and back. I did that on the previous morning and it took so long I missed the light. But it wasn't nearly as good as this. Luckily, I repeated my efforts the next morning and got this one.

You wouldn't believe how much photography has changed while you were walking out to the tree. It was worth it tho, to get a photo like that.
Thanks!

I read Majeed's post about trekking through water to get a shot and had to add a little bit of a back story for this one. This tree is about 300 years off of the beach. It is really shallow there so I could easily get to it by wearing hip waders, but the problem is that there are some very soft muddy spots between the beach and the tree, so I had to zig zag my way out there and back. I did that on the previous morning and it took so long I missed the light. But it wasn't nearly as good as this. Luckily, I repeated my efforts the next morning and got this one.

Man, what a phenomenal picture! Breathtaking!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back