Dealing with travel boredom in hotel

Way to go/improvise with what was on hand! And such lovely images as a result. I'm sure you had fun and relieved your boredom buying the 'props' and setting up your 'studio'

Good stuff!

D
Decided to slow way down and create a make do studio, bathroom in hotel.

Thanks, used the TV screen as the backdrop....
Did I catch that right? Theres a TV in the hotel bathroom? Apparently I haven't been to a hotel in a while.

Beautiful set, and way to rise above the presented limitations!

Excellent set and great problem solving skills.

Nominated for POTM

Great job in all aspects!

Thanks everyone.

D
Decided to slow way down and create a make do studio, bathroom in hotel.

Thanks, used the TV screen as the backdrop....
Did I catch that right? Theres a TV in the hotel bathroom? Apparently I haven't been to a hotel in a while.

Beautiful set, and way to rise above the presented limitations!

I also had to bump up the contrast and lower the shadows in camera to get the screen black. I did end up cloning some reflections out in post.

Well, I really didn't feel like going out shooting when I was out of town. I really didn't have much time to go street shooting. Driving, appointments, out in the middle of no where. So I did manage to find a flower shop. Decided to slow way down and create a make do studio, bathroom in hotel. Shot with XT2. 60mm macro, tripod, and a piece of foam board.

View attachment 147393

View attachment 147394

View attachment 147395

View attachment 147396

View attachment 147397

View attachment 147398
Nice set!

Wow, this site is heading for the toilet. :aiwebs_016:

To, check and see if they have good light for pictures as well. :allteeth::allteeth:

Very nice!

To, check and see if they have good light for pictures as well. :allteeth::allteeth:

Very nice!
Yah, my room got upgraded to a suite. It was a Hampton, the only ones I stay in. My initial room had a funky smell in it, they came up and agreed. Smelled moldy.

Very nice!
Yah, my room got upgraded to a suite. It was a Hampton, the only ones I stay in. My initial room had a funky smell in it, they came up and agreed. Smelled moldy.

I just have a jacuzzi in my room. :aiwebs_016:

Been here 3 weeks and not a drop in it yet! :aiwebs_016:

Just not my thing. :cool-48:

I just realized, it does have good lighting. :allteeth: Never turned that light switch on till now. :allteeth:

Great work, JC. Instead of letting boredom drag you down, you decided to try something and ended up with beautiful images.

Way to go!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back