Dean & Deluca beans

danalec99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
CRW_2795JPEG-vi.jpg

I don't mind the pic - bloody difficult lighting. I would have liked the can to be clearer... so we can read the writing. Otherwise, composition is fine by me.

No point; liked what I saw, captured it... end of story! :)

Well, to be honest I reckon it could be more than that. There is summat I find very appealing about it (which I suppose is also why you took it) - I reckon it could be a winner with a few minor changes. And seriously, congrats on getting the lighting so well - it must have been incredibly difficult not to over or under expose the shot.

2Stupid2Duck said:
I reckon it could be a winner with a few minor changes. And seriously, congrats on getting the lighting so well - it must have been incredibly difficult not to over or under expose the shot.

Thanks 2Stupid2Duck for the comments.

-All ears for your suggestions for the changes that you think is needed.
-Lighting would have been a serious issue if I were using a film camera. But thanks to DSLR; life is much easier! :)

Well your digital must be a damn site better at light metering than mine - Fuji Finepix S7000 sux for that. Like I say, my only suggestion would have been to zoom a little more on the tin so we can read the label. Maybe compose the whole shot a little more to the left (on screen left)? I wonder if you could crop it that way since you prolly couldn't set the shot up again.

im not sure what look your going for here, but i love it.

it has almost an advertisement feel to it, like an ad for banana republic or a very clean looking store like that. it has an almost ominous feel. it settles me for some reason when i look at it. almost like im waking up early one sunday morning and thats the first thing i see.

remember everyone, not every pic has to be an obvious shot.

excellent work bro.

md

Thanks everyone for the comments/input.

2Stupid2Duck said:
I wonder if you could crop it that way since you prolly couldn't set the shot up again.
I could; the can is on my computer desk :). Have to try out a couple more frames when I get time.

Most reactions

Back