Dear Skillfull Wedding Photographers, :)

mavrik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.mattantonino.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
"Do you shoot in San Fransisco?" Nope.
"Do you know anyone GOOD who does?"

This was asked of me the other day from a client who may get married upstate (and wants me) or may get married in SF. I had no answer.

I feel one of the biggest boons to being online is the ability to say to a client "Oh, your sister is getting married in Orlando? Ok, well, I don't travel that far, but I know this great photographer in Tampa who would love to make the drive over."

Point being, there are TONS of fantastic wedding photographers here. If you would give me your URL and location and name, I will check you out and add you to my growing list of long distance referrers.

Last edited:
danalec99 said:

:)

I can find them someone and look thru all those pics myself. I was just thinking of something more personal - I don't see you on that page. Are you in a different section? I took a look at your weddings tho. Would you be interested in getting referrals if I get them for your area?

M

Well, I'm in NH (and northern Mass) and certainly love any referrals we can get! If you click on View Your Photos you can see some of our recent work.

StalleyPhotography

mavrik said:
danalec99 said:

:)

I can find them someone and look thru all those pics myself. I was just thinking of something more personal - I don't see you on that page. Are you in a different section? I took a look at your weddings tho. Would you be interested in getting referrals if I get them for your area?

M
The link was for your friends who were looking for a photog in Cal.

I'm based in New Jersey. Referrals are always welcome, especially if there is a need for a second/candid shooter. About the wedding pictures in my site, those are from the ones I was invited as a guest.

I'm in Cincinnati Ohio...or as I like to call it...the buttcrack of nowhere.

We are located in San Diego (Southern California), but will travel based upon client need. San Fran is just a short plane hop away!

I think that your idea of having a list of distance referrals is an excellent idea.

I also checked out your site, mavrik. That first shot, out in the field, is just gorgeous!

Feel free to add our info (the Wife and I work as a team):

CLM Creative.com

Gracias! :D

Thanks for the shot compliments. We have only shot a few weddings, but I already think some of our stuff will stay with us a few years in our galleries, album previews, etc. :) That's one of them. I actually got the idea (sort of) from a photographer I posted about in the "Inspired" thread - Sue Cunningham.

I added you to the growing list. Keep us in mind for upstate NY and CNY weddings.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back