Dear TPF Staff

table1349

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Desk TPF staff. Having just read this thread I would respectfully request that the ability to mark an entire thread as funny be added. Thank you for your consideration of this matter.

Last edited:
Not the thread I would have picked for such an honor, but we'll see what our techies might do in the future. ;)

While I can see your point through the eyes of an administrator, I find it humorous as just reading the title of the thread I knew exactly where this one was headed. Helen Keller could have seen where that one was going. :biglaugh:

Forgot to mention, thanks Terri. It was kind of a tongue in cheek request but hey, any additional features could be nice.

Last edited:
It did take an odd stereotype kinda slant before it was shut down .. probably for the best.

Let me put it this way. To paraphrase another recently locked thread there were a "lot of penises and vaginas on the table."

Enough that Armour could have built a hot dog factory. And you always thought they were made from lips and @$$holes. :laughing:

Let me put it this way. To paraphrase another recently locked thread there were a "lot of penises and vaginas on the table."

Enough that Armour could have built a hot dog factory. And you always thought they were made from lips and @$$holes. :laughing:

I remember that thread. One minute we were innocently discussing some wild tangent that had absolutely nothing to do with the original post, next minute - BAM! Genitalia everywhere. Still gives me nightmares.

Lol

I remember that thread. One minute we were innocently discussing some wild tangent that had absolutely nothing to do with the original post, next minute - BAM! Genitalia everywhere. Still gives me nightmares.

Lol
wow, I'm gonna have to reread that thread

nah .. i can't get those 10 minutes back

like this thread

Dear TPF Staff,

I'd like an option to ignore an entire thread so that I don't have to read posts that think misogyny is funny... and then joke about it and compare it to Helen Keller, which is a pretty low comment for a supposedly "family-friendly" forum.

You did have that choice and apparently chose otherwise.:biglaugh:

Lol
I know what you mean.......
9b39a304dd38217257d605901ecbd3af.jpg

Etched into your brain forever......

Most reactions

Back