dearth of ladies' photos- why?

Osmer_Toby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
why do we see so few photos from the ladies? have you ever noticed that their post rate is much lower than the guys? photos, i mean, not necessarily overall posts (k would screw that average up, anyway)

I HAVE posted a couple images in the last few days. No one looks at most of my stuff, actually. I'm the alternative processes freak. :wink: It gets buried.

So, you know, nyahhh. :p

Rule 1) Women will take any and every chance to tease a man/men as much as possible.

Maybe we just have to play like we dont really want to see their pictures. :wink:

ruthless :x

graigdavis said:
Rule 1) Women will take any and every chance to tease a man/men as much as possible.

Maybe we just have to play like we dont really want to see their pictures. :wink:

ruthless :x

Nahh... not ruthless... it's just our way of showing affection. :D If we don’t tease you… then you should be worried.

Just a friendly reminder:

Rule #1 No one talks about the Nude TPF Girls Section

Rule #2 No one talks about the Nude TPF Girls Section

I think the ladies need to refresh our memories. Especialy for the new guys around here. You need to let them in on what were all ga-ga about. :eek:

Im confused.
Are we talking photography or self pics?
There is a difference. :D

Graig, the newies are all welcome to stroll through the 10 page long pic thread lol.

Well if thats what toby is talking about, then it would only be because of numbers. There are a lot more boys here than girls.
We'll have to get those figures per capita.

no no, i mean photos in the regular forum. i want to see more photos from the women-
i can see more in their photos than i can see in their pictures, if you know what i mean :D

edit- what did everyone think i meant? :scratch: now i'm confused...

terri said:
I HAVE posted a couple images in the last few days. No one looks at most of my stuff, actually. I'm the alternative processes freak. :wink: It gets buried.

So, you know, nyahhh. :p

i for one dig the lifts you have done lately...you are so unique and special!!

md

Most reactions

Back