Death in the kitchen

Eric.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
Here's 3 from a shoot my friend invited me on today. It isn't really my style but hey, it was fun to do.

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Any comments appreciated. Thanks!

Only if you had #1 focused on the knife...I think that would have been a killer shot...literally. :lmao:

Neophyte Photographer said:
interesting series :)

i like the first best because you can see the entire victim...2 and 3 you can't see his head

Thank you! I guess what I was going for was the faceless victim. But I can see what you mean. I did try doing it the other way aswell but I screwed it up. :D

Cesium I agree, I wish I had thought of that when I was there. Thanks.

Nice.
Here is a case study. Look at the way the blod clots ect.
2301AlabamaAve005.jpg

Did he die of blood loss?

Cesium 911 said:
Did he die of blood loss?
NO NO. I wouldnt show it to ya if he died.
He is alive.
But I noticed the theme here seemed to be of a darker side, and Im not sure if the artist ever had the ability to actualyl see that side,you know in real life.

Oh and he was shot.

FOr a tax return actually. Really sad story. but he is a decent man, and held up well.

A very interesting series. I like the result. You have been very bold, with this type of photographies, because they are not very common. That is good... is necessary to be original. Greetings.

Una serie muy interesante. Me gusta el resultado. Has sido muy atrevido, con este tipo de fotografías, pues no son muy comunes. Eso es bueno...hay que ser originales. Saludos.

I like the second one, in the first the victems head doenst look "dead" enough... i guess it looks more set up. the others i like.

the one who holds the knife must be a female, it is intreseting~~ :)

really like the series...the last of your shots is most convincing. well done!

Thanks all. I agree he wasn't the best dead person, but Hey, I'm don't know to much about dead people! After the fact I was thinking it might have been creepy to have done one with his eyes open.

And no the blood is not ketchup! It's New and Improved 3D blood! Everyone loves halloween season! :D

No Emo kids were actually hurt in the making of this shoot. :D

Most reactions

Back