death on prom night

lisa_13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just a fun shoot with one of my good friends. she put on a prom dress i bought for $10 then never wore and jumped in the pool.

4833165840_bd80c2ce86_z.jpg

4802810469_8719105115.jpg

4802810641_f0ce486282.jpg

Last edited:
nothing - i took the above water ones with my digital (being in the pool with it was TERRIFYING) and the underwater ones with a disposable waterproof camera from walgreens :) if only i could afford an underwater casing

Definitely creative and some great ideas :thumbup: I'm not sure that it really seems "dark" enough to be death on prom night. Can always mess with some PP and see what you get.

i re-edited/uploaded the first photo to be darker in case anyone wanted to see. #3 isn't really deathly, but i like it nonetheless.

First of all I must applaud you on the idea as such. Quite creative photo shooting here!

Then I think 2 (or much rather: the second of those two that show under the number 1) still represents your idea best.

I also like the underwater photos, but in some she looks more like a mermaid than like a dead body. Mostly so in the photo that carries the number 3, she looks as if she's actively swimming in that one.

Also the first of the two that could as "3" (above water view) has her holding her legs like no dead person would (still be able to as you need to flex your muscles for that position!).

Definitely creative and some great ideas :thumbup: I'm not sure that it really seems "dark" enough to be death on prom night. Can always mess with some PP and see what you get.

yea...what he said

#2 says more than the others combined. Great image.

I love the top diptych, wonderful! Cool emotions too with the balloons!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back