Death Psychic

While working late one night, the janitor mistakes you for an intruder and beats you to death with a ridiculously large ring of keys.

After years of mistreating telemarketers, your lifeless and battered body is found next to a bloodied telephone handset.

I like the second one...

You're caught cheating at miniature golf and are beaten to death with a small windmill.

:shock: Guess we'll stay away from mini-golf with the kids :mrgreen:

While watching whales in a observation area of the aquarium, a suicidal maniac shoots the glass wall of the tank with a shotgun. Four million gallons of water quickly rush out of the tank and into the hallway, drowning you (and everyone else around).
...and to think, I really like the Long Beach Aquarium. I guess it's a good thing that I've already been there, because it doesn't sound like I'll be going back!:confused: :lmao:

as many as i photograph, this could be true:

While walking up an escalator, your shoelace gets caught in the moving stairs, and you are dragged all the way to the top. You die from internal injuries.

While drunk with friends, you fall down a flight of stairs and break your neck. Thinking you've simply passed out, your friends ignore your lifeless body for hours.

My boy got the one that Bace got and he said " Yeah, that'll probably happen, knowing you ...! " :lol:

I apologized in advance to him.

While on jury duty, the convicted murderer jumps over the balliff and beats you to a bloody death with the stenotype machine.

Nothing good ever came from jury duty :lmao:

JonMikal said:
as many as i photograph, this could be true:

While walking up an escalator, your shoelace gets caught in the moving stairs, and you are dragged all the way to the top. You die from internal injuries.

oh oh.. if we do get to meet in DC... remind me that if you and I are on an escalator together , that is the day.. ..we are doomed.
We are gonna die the same way Jon. Now that is a little wierd. :confused:

Calliope said:
"After a heated argument with a crazed dry cleaner, he savagely strangles you to death with your own pants."

:er:

I guess JonMikal will have to take everything into the dry cleaners.

It doesn't hurt him to do a little laundry after he finishes the dishes! :D

While driving, you look down to dial your cell phone. Failing to watch the road ahead of you, your speeding vehicle crashes into an overturned fuel tanker, causing a massive explosion which turns you into human kibble.

HOLY CRAP! it said: During a routine haircut, your stylist violently sneezes and inadvertently stabs you in the neck with a pair of scissors, severing your carotid artery.

And i have really long hair at the moment...... *looks for scissors*

Fate said:
HOLY CRAP! it said: During a routine haircut, your stylist violently sneezes and inadvertently stabs you in the neck with a pair of scissors, severing your carotid artery.

And i have really long hair at the moment...... *looks for scissors*

honestly...i have alwasy had the fear that my haircutter might do that....

Most reactions

Back