Debut Pic Post

Resin42

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought i'd stick up a few of the photos I'm particularly proud of since i got my kit a month ago. C&C welcome and encouraged, I'm here to learn.

The_Last_Remaining_Light_by_Resin42.jpg

Gathering_Threads_by_Resin42.jpg

Sleepflower_by_Resin42.jpg

Morning_Comes_by_Resin42.jpg

Science_by_Resin42.jpg

Hope you like :)

For someone just learning, you doing pretty darn good. (Unless I misread that bit about "a month ago").
I don't really see anything I would change on these.
The last one looks like it was shot down at the Earth from a satellite.

Beautiful picture my friend, Nicely done

Thanks very much all, you're too kind :)

For someone just learning, you doing pretty darn good. (Unless I misread that bit about "a month ago").
I don't really see anything I would change on these.
The last one looks like it was shot down at the Earth from a satellite.

The last one is Glasgow's Science tower, the sun came out and the clouds took that Earth from space feel. Sometimes the Scottish weather will be kind... sometimes.

I have just started but to be fair i had a good teacher. My ex was a rather good tog and I picked up a lot of knowledge from her but never put it into practice until recently. I also can find my way around photoshop, I'm aiming to make that less and less necessary.

1, 4 and 5 are my favorites, those are al spectacular, what body and lens are you using?

All of these are taken with the Nikon D40 with the 18-55 kit lens which I've found to be hugely versatile although I want to upgrade to the 18-70, I get lense envy. :mrgreen:

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, Resin, and welcome to the hobby, seems like you're already quite "at home" there. These photos look anything BUT being taken by a "newbie". You have the eye and imagination, too, to change perspectives and create photography, and you dare venture into anything from wide-angle landscape daylight photography to close-up low light photos (2), so wow! I now hope to see a lot more from you.

Thanks again, this really is the best of my stuff, I might have set the bar kinda high already, better make sure I'm on my game. :)

The flower one needs help... too dark or something.

HOWEVER... the rest are amazing. The last one literally made my eyes pop. Wow. VERY cool. Thanks for sharing those.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back