Decay

djengizz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
home.casema.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots i took this morning while looking for decay.
A8g0qv.jpg

MI9ISj.jpg

QDdjsZ.jpg

lusOw2.jpg

wMjtuN.jpg

ALBnl8.jpg

Jpjtvr.jpg

Cool theme!
You are aware of the fact that there is a theme on "Decay" over in the Photo Themes, aren't you? In that one you can find a whole collection of pics on this topic (provided the links are still working). Some of my decay-pics are there...

Some seems to be "deliberate", like the house being torn down, but I really like the real DECAY-pics of the forgotten boats, for example.

Actually, the very first also is my most favourite of all!!!
(Love the conversion and treatment you gave these, and their clarity).

Great series. all brilliantly composed. I would just bump up the levels on a few of them tho - number 5 especially, theres a bit too much midtone. sweet shots tho :thumbup:

LaFoto said:
You are aware of the fact that there is a theme on "Decay" over in the Photo Themes, aren't you? In that one you can find a whole collection of pics on this topic (provided the links are still working). Some of my decay-pics are there...
Sorry! I was wandering where this should go and i missed that thread.
Maybe it can still be moved?

Need not be moved. If you want to collect comments, it is best placed here! Later you can put the little boat into the collection (for there photos on certain themes only get "collected" but not commented upon - many of mine are sitting there and the majority of members here have never ever seen them!)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back