Deceased Childs Family Photo Session

Being a new parent of a 4-month old as well as having been hit by a car when I was 11, I simply can't imagine, teary-eyed just reading this. Good luck on your shoot, sounds like a great family.

I am curious to know how this photoshoot went and what did you end up doing? Honestly the shadow one, if i saw that picture and knew the story behind it, id have shivers going up my spine, but thats just me though.

I would be interested in seeing what the Op comes up with. Personally I can't imagine how difficult this kind of shoot would be. As a parent I really can't understand why they would really want this type of photo shot in the first place. I would prefer to remember happy days before the accident and not have a photo hanging on the wall as a constant reminder that one of my kids is gone.

I would be interested in seeing what the Op comes up with. Personally I can't imagine how difficult this kind of shoot would be. As a parent I really can't understand why they would really want this type of photo shot in the first place. I would prefer to remember happy days before the accident and not have a photo hanging on the wall as a constant reminder that one of my kids is gone.

As a parent, I agree but there are many forms of the grieving process....whatever works.

Most reactions

Back