December '04 Photo Challenge Photos - "Imperfect".

Which photo is your favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Awesome work people! We had another realatively small turnout, but the the submitted photos are excellent. To see all 16 photos please click on the following link: Imperfect Photos!

The photos are all titled (“Photo 01” through “Photo 16”) in order to avoid confusion please make sure that you check the title before voting. The photos should all be sorted in the proper order. If the photos are not sorted in the correct order then you can click on the "+" next to "Title" or "Date" (in the top right of the thumbnail gallery) to sort based on the titles of the photos. Some photos will not show up in their full size so it is recommended that you click on the photos to view them in their full size. Coppermine automatically resizes some photos which can cause the photo to become distorted in the slide show view. Once you click on the photo it should clear up as it will be viewed in its original size.

After viewing the photos please take the opportunity to vote for your favorite. Good luck to all. If there are any questions please let us know.

The polls will be open for the next seven days.

great work as usual everyone!!!! now get to voting!!!!

md

is 12 supposed to be depicting suicide? if so, how did that knife get over there?

and if it is, i like the creativity. if it's not, forgive me for being so morbid.

:D

wow, and again I didn't have any idea what to submit into the challenge :) It's because I show you most of my photos :p

Wow, great photos! Really tough choice between 5 & 8. Excellent work everyone!

Excellent group of entries! It was definitely tough to pick just one!

Zach :D

treehuggerhikerboy said:
is 12 supposed to be depicting suicide? if so, how did that knife get over there?

and if it is, i like the creativity. if it's not, forgive me for being so morbid.

:D

Thats the way I read it too...

I love the photo... It could do with some blood though!

Most reactions

Back