Decent cretique

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she/he called the person out in another post. He said first pic was decent, second is terrible with no elaboration. It wasnt good no.

You ask for C&C, you get it.

Id rather have someone tell me its garbage than say something stupid.

I too want to hear if something is **** but I want to know the why as well. My husband hates that about me. I am a Why person lol.

I get what the OP is saying to a degree, like when that douche bag kid was running around here (already forgot his name) being over the top rude; that was not cool.

BUT if someone just wants to voice their opinion in a fairly straight forward, no sugar coating way, then there is nothing wrong with that.

If you are soooo sensitive that you can't get past that, then you need not be on the all mighty interwebs. It's where society in the know goes to be as blunt and as to the point as they would like to be in person.

This reminds me of that nice lady I drove off this forum.

I cannot remember her username but she hasn't been here since 2009. :lmao:

I now know why many of the great posters have left this place, I was a bit confused before but now its all becoming clear.

Ok, my 2 cents worth. My money is on 5 pages in this thread:lol:

I've only been here for a couple of weeks(literally) and I've seen like three threads like this one pop up. Have these people never been on the internet? You ask for critique you get critique. "That is the ****tiest picture I have ever seen" is still a valid critique. What these people want is for people to sugar coat everything and then tell step by step how to do it well and then say "Keep it up, practice is everything :)"

If no one ever tells you how bad your picture/s really is/are you'll never take good pictures.

Rant off. TL;DR: People need to learn how to take criticism.

I have only been here for a year, and took a little time off in the winter to pursue other things, but I don't recall these types of threads last year. Have I just missed them, or is this a new thing?

Either way, if you can't take a comment where someone says what you posted is crap then you either need to grow up, or get off the interwebs. Not everyone everywhere is going to like your stuff. Some will tell you why, and some will not. That's just the way it is. Learn to deal with it.

2vjueyb.jpg

:gah::madmad::waiting::irked::-x:banghead::madass::soapbox::spank::chatty::angry1::delete:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back