Deer and a GBH

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Was taking a walk yesterday. God knows why.................was windy and raining. Not a great day to take pics. But i managed to get some shots.
And here they are:

Juliana%20Park136.jpg

Juliana%20Park137.jpg

Juliana%20Park138.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

The like number 2 and 3. I don't really like the crop in the first shot.

3rd is definitely the best of this series though, great job!

Daan, where on earth do you go for your walks in the rain and find deer lying down in relaxed pose for you like this one did!?!?!? :shock:

Too cool. He is really taking it easy with you and your camera around.
Second is a bit better composed, I think.

And that heron, I mean... he was PAID to get his photo taken, admit! He's a MODEL heron who does this for a living. Isn't he? *muttering 'must be...'*

Hi mate, the first image has too much "clutter" in the background, I find my eyes drawn to the branches. The second shot is better, but the Heron, shy birds as they are, you've captured a great shot here. :)

thanks for the replies :)
Corinna, i life near a park. There is somesort of "zoo" There are just a bunch of deer and different kinds of birds. Every once in a while i go for a walk and try to capture the deer. But most of the time they are either to far away or too close............yes too close, the fence gets in the way. Oh and you are right about the heron, he does get paid. Just not by me. When there are people fishing, the herons are close by. Sometimes they get a fish. So they arent really shy, since the got used to humans. I was about 3 meters away from it. There was water between him and me though :)
And i wasnt too happy with the first pic neither, but it was the best i could do with it. And i had too use it, cause it was one of the pics that did work out. Shooting 300mm at 1/200 doesnt really work. So most of the pics came out blurred.
Anyways, thanks for the comments again :)

good stuff as always mate

Most reactions

Back