Deer Hunting

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
Didn't see a darn thing (typical northwest... you see more deer in town), and I'm not even happy with any of the shots I got. =( I got three shots I was really excited about, and they all were out of focus! Go figure.

haha, is it just me, or is it the days that you don't bring your camera, that you see perfect things. Today, while sitting in a tree, i watched a squirrel bury about 20/25 nuts 15 feet from my tree, and i didn't have my camera.

I think the photos are great. The second and third inspire me to go shoot some film. Great job!

Rapala46 said:
haha, is it just me, or is it the days that you don't bring your camera, that you see perfect things. Today, while sitting in a tree, i watched a squirrel bury about 20/25 nuts 15 feet from my tree, and i didn't have my camera.

I think the photos are great. The second and third inspire me to go shoot some film. Great job!

Thanks a lot! And I TOTALLY know how that feels... man, at school today I was seeing a thousand greats shots of the campus, but I left the camera at home. =(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back