Deer in field

MHarvey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This guy was standing in a field during bow season. He wasn't too spooky concidering he let me take a few shots. Come this weekend, first day of gun season will make him a little more skiddish. Wish his face were sharper. c&c welcome

3043127843_710d2ae9b1_o.jpg

not to bad i like how he is looking at you. It looks like you focused more on his body than on his head.

I like it!...nice capture.
Great eye contact.

What lens did you use for this one? Telephoto lens extended to the max? That might account for the mild blurriness of his face and eyes. It is an experience to "meet" a deer and be "allowed" to take some photos, all the same. I haven't ever been this lucky.

Ah, as to your signature...
You might want to read the forum guidelines (which cleverly hide behind the FAQ), part of which reads

*We have implemented guidelines restricting signature sizes and format. These guidelines not only help the forum pages load more quickly, but also keep signatures from competing for attention with the images contained in each post. Here are the guidelines:

• Any images used in signatures will be a MAXIMUM size of 468x60 pixels.
• No animated or flamboyant signatures are allowed.
• No political statements or links are allowed.
• Lengthy lists of camera gear should be put in your user profile, not in your signature.

Your signature, pretty as it may be, seems to be way larger than that maximum size. I really thought you were presenting us two photos for C&C...!

Thanks or the replies. The lense used was a canon 70-300mm and it was extended all the way. yes i did miss the guidlines

I like this photo! Nice caption. Well, the deer is very photogenic. Lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back