Deer in the headlights... (self portrait)

KapturePhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kapture-photography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0416copy.jpg

the header says it all......:lol:

It has all of the qualities of a great portrait, the yellow-orange hue is distracting. I would like to see you do a color correction for the whites in your eyes. Use that to pickup the white correction, I bet you will have a winner.

I like it.. Like the facial expression!

Abarron- I saw your icon and thought cool picture! I was there last month awesome place!

I agree, this might be greatly improved with more pleasing color. Also, it doesn't look all that sharp, perhaps the shutter speed was too slow.

maybe its just me, but the yellow hue kinda gives the impression of headlights and makes me laugh just because of the expression and... yeah ok you get the point, I like the yellow.

I actually agree with the above post. You do look like you are caught in the headlights and the color actually helps with the portayal of the whole "deer in the headlights" senerio.
Your facial expression is priceless.. lol
I bet the guys go nuts over your eyes! Beautiful!

I agree the yellow-orange hue is too distracting, other than that it’s a great shot. I like the expression.

thank you everyone!!!! :hug:: i have allways been super self concious about my eyes.. My brothers made fun of me a lot growing up and allways said i had eyes like a derr :lol: I have just recently really started taking a liking to them :lmao: Thanks again!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back