Deer (x5)

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jeremygrayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to stake out a field on the way home from a dog sled race (pictures coming soon) and this is what I got out of it.

One:
_DSC2978-Edit.jpg

Two:
_DSC2969-Edit.jpg

Three:
_DSC2979-Edit.jpg

Four:
_DSC2965-Edit.jpg

Five:
_DSC2981-Edit-1.jpg

Comments and critiques are welcome and appreciated.

Peace.

2 and 5 look oversaturated to me, the sharpness is great though. I think 2 is my favorite the green of the trees is very nice and the pose of the deer is classic, only thing is the saturation on that one. how close were you to the deer?

great shots but I agree that they are oversaturated, they are too orange looking

The first three look like ISO had been very high, the originals were quite noisy, they were put through NoiseNinja or NeatImage to fight the noise, then they were submitted to USM again to bring back the lost sharpness. You must have been fairly far away and your zoom lens was pulled out to the max? And you still had to crop these somewhat?

To me, Photo 4 looks like it was the best original, and it looks the most natural. 5 is absolutely too saturated and also too sharpened.

The first three look like ISO had been very high, the originals were quite noisy, they were put through NoiseNinja or NeatImage to fight the noise, then they were submitted to USM again to bring back the lost sharpness. You must have been fairly far away and your zoom lens was pulled out to the max? And you still had to crop these somewhat?

To me, Photo 4 looks like it was the best original, and it looks the most natural. 5 is absolutely too saturated and also too sharpened.

Nope.

Not high ISO. Not noisy originals. Not put through noise reduction. Submitted to minimal sharpening. Not far away. Not at maximum zoom. Minimal crop.

Really not sure what you're talking about, frankly.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back