Defeated

Nagala

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Sorry I've been absent lately (if anyone noticed). This was from today's shoot. I'm trying to put together a cover photo for an upcoming newspaper section for a civil war re-enactment. I didn't get to take many toys with me, so it's relatively basic.

soldier.jpg

Thanks, Cruzin and AIRIC. I could have sworn people would have liked this one. Oh well. Back to the drawing board. lol... I've still got another chance to shoot before it has to go to press.

yes, i know what u mean. u post stuff hoping for comment...and nothing! nice work here!

It happens to everyone at some point, I think. I posted a series a while back and got nothing as well. I think sometimes people just aren't in a posting mood, or maybe just don't know what to say about a particular subject.

It's all good. I take a lack of comments as critique enough. If I had posted something really special, people likely would have felt the need to log in and post something. Then I'd have known I had the money shot I was wanting for the cover. I try not to grow attached to any particular photograph.

Most reactions

Back