Deia Mediterrania

nomore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.v12digital.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a beautiful town of Deia in Majorca. Photo taken in September last year.

Deia01.jpg

This is a nice play with lines, such as the vertical ones of the cypresses, the diagonal ones of the roofs which turn horizontal at the top. Oh, I really like this.
With Majorca being called the "17th German province" (since so many German tourists either travel there each year or even live there permanently or throughout the winter) it is amazing that I personally have never been there... your photos show me that I am missing out on something that could easily be had...!!!

Should I book a surprise trip for my husband and myself? What do you say?

Thats a great photo, I love the composition... lovely area too, looks like my kind of holiday spot...

LaFoto said:
This is a nice play with lines, such as the vertical ones of the cypresses, the diagonal ones of the roofs which turn horizontal at the top. Oh, I really like this.
With Majorca being called the "17th German province" (since so many German tourists either travel there each year or even live there permanently or throughout the winter) it is amazing that I personally have never been there... your photos show me that I am missing out on something that could easily be had...!!!

Should I book a surprise trip for my husband and myself? What do you say?

Thanks for your comments.

It's definately worth going... but the resorts are too tourist styled areas. Best to hire a car and go exploring.

I love latino and mediterranian lands... 'dreaming abuout holidays in Italy again' :)

Most reactions

Back