delicious beverage C&C

Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1723.jpg

It's not beer ... therefore, not delicious.

:lol:

Looks a tad underexposed - like a stop or maybe half a stop.

I think I would like it more if the bottle was full, and maybe if the cap was visible next to it on the table (not sure about that last part).

From a technical standpoint, it just looks a tiny bit underexposed. Creatively, it just doesn't do a whole lot for me... I mean, it doesn't make me want to go out and buy a Snapple...if you know what I mean.

Needs better lighting since most of it is coming from the back. The use of a flash or reflector would bring more highlights and details to the front and make it pop more. This could be fixed with PP, though.

yeah im gonna process now see what i can do :) thanks!

yeah im gonna process now see what i can do :) thanks!

My favorite method is to use the dodge tool set to to midtones to bring out the colors. Then set it to highlights and use it on the glass to bring out the shine (play with the dodge exposure so you don't blow out the highlights). I use that method for bringing out eyes in portraits but it should work for this as well.

Creatively, it just doesn't do a whole lot for me... I mean, it doesn't make me want to go out and buy a Snapple...if you know what I mean.

That's what I find funny here. So many images of cans and bottles, yet nobody thinks about pouring the contents over ice, in a glass, with beads of sweat on the glass. It's always simple subject, no thought out still life.
Whats the point, really?
:er:

ur just the master of cynical arent you

Creatively, it just doesn't do a whole lot for me... I mean, it doesn't make me want to go out and buy a Snapple...if you know what I mean.

That's what I find funny here. So many images of cans and bottles, yet nobody thinks about pouring the contents over ice, in a glass, with beads of sweat on the glass. It's always simple subject, no thought out still life.
Whats the point, really?
:er:

The man has a point.

Please, completely disregard everything I said and carry on, business as usual.

When you are taking a picture, think to yourself, Is this going to be appealing to a random person?
Its great to take pictures you like, I do it all the time, but to expect to get good comments by posting it on the forum is not realistic. Take your next photo to the next level, try something different with it.

underexposed and flat lighting.

Most reactions

Back