Dell UltraSharp 2007FP Monitor

Christie Photo

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.christiephoto.com
I recently purchased a Dell UltraSharp 2007FP 20-inch Flat Panel Monitor and couldn't be happier.

I was looking for the same thing everyone else does... the most for the money.

It's a fairly bright monitor and VERY sharp. Until now, I've used a CRT to do all photo editing. This flat panel does not disappoint.

Since this 20-inch is not a wide-screen monitor, it provides a full 12 inches of vertical display.

Dell assures me that monitor uses a IPS panel. It's affordable too. I added a speaker bar to hear system sounds, and a digital video card. The whole thing delivered was $503.00.

I'm one happy photographer!

-Pete

Kewl! I'll show you mine if you show me yours... :D

Take a pic dude.. ;)

The speaker bar is not great, but the image quality of the UltraSharp 2007FP is excellent.

Yeah even more so why I'm glad. I'd hate to have made a recommendation only to find out it was a flop :er:

Awe.. We don't get to see a pic of it all set up and shinny new on your desk? :(

Awesome! Looking forward to it Pete! :D

Heyyyy, congrats Pete! Doncha just looooooove new stuff? Especially stuff that makes viewing photos easier and better.

Well... I usually get money for making photographs, but here it is as promised.

monitor-1.jpg

Last edited:
Glad to see you moving up in the vast world of technology....lol.

Brandon

Cool! Are you set up near the kitchen?

No. I have a photo studio. This area used to be where we masked negs and got the order ready for the lab.

Now it's where we spend HOURS preparing files for the lab. [sigh] Sometimes I miss the old days.

The cabinets are used for storing photo mounts, envelopes, and the like.

-Pete

Most reactions

Back