Desert Navy

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dry dock
429-5x7-gs-j2431-34.jpg

abraxas, your photographs always amaze me. I wont lie, for the year or so I've been on here I've always loved viewing your photographs.

I love the picture, but I wonder about the crop. I almost think i would like it if there was a little more space on the bottom IMO. Cheers for another great subject!

Fantastic

Thank you.

abraxas, your photographs always amaze me. I wont lie, for the year or so I've been on here I've always loved viewing your photographs.

I love the picture, but I wonder about the crop. I almost think i would like it if there was a little more space on the bottom IMO. Cheers for another great subject!

Thanks. It probably could use a little more down there. I've been cropping my photos to 5:7 lately and don't pay a whole lot of attention other than making sure I crop them.

Another winner, Nicely done. You find some of the weirdest sht out there, I'm envious.

Thanks- It's pretty easy to find. All I do is look across the broad expanses of the desert nothingness until I see something, and then go look and see what it is. It's always something wierd.

I'm trying so hard not to twist that into something perverted :lmao:

Uh,... yeah. Best leave it alone :)

I love this. Two things would have put it over the top, IMHO.

1) Soft off-camera flash to offset the bright back-lighting that is only milding distracting.
2) Square proportions to give a little more context and give balance. The boat pulls the image towards favoring a landscape layout and the tree pulls the image to a portrait layout. Square lets both sides win.

Love it!

:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks for your comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back