Desert Pano

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another pano. This is a visible section of Red Rock Canyon from the highway. The sky was scattered blue and grey, so I waited for about 20 minutes on the side of the road and this was the best sky I could get. This one is 4 photos, handheld. Original is 8528x2336 @ 9.9mb.

This is a state park and a really spectacular place. One of these days I'm gonna drive up to the top of the hills and get a big pano of the canyon itself ;) Again, if anyone would like to see a bigger version, I'd be happy to post. I know it's a pain trying to view a photo that doesn't fit on the screen.

41217934-O.jpg

oh wow! Please please please post a bigger version! Who cares if it's a pain to look at. I imagine it would look gorgeous bigger!!! Look at all those colours and lines and detail. It's absolutely sublime!

Meysha said:
oh wow! Please please please post a bigger version! Who cares if it's a pain to look at. I imagine it would look gorgeous bigger!!! Look at all those colours and lines and detail. It's absolutely sublime!

:blushing: You're always too kind, thanks! Here ya go...

41264433-O.jpg

:drool2: ahhh that's better.

Compositionally I think it's perfect. No one area is overly distracting, yet my eyes keep searching throughout the whole image. The colours and lines are just divine! isn't mother nature magnificent!

Incredible! I'm glad the sky is rather flat, otherwise the whole scene might have been too busy.

Wonderful image. :hail:

man, i like this.

the layers of color and textures in the rock are awesome.

well done.

exelent! :hail:
love the 'contrast' of the red and the green at the frount!

laura

This is probably one of the best pictures that I have seen on this forum...simply amazing. :hail:

wonderful shot woodsac!
thanks for posting the bigger version :)
love the layers and textures on the rock :)

I share Vicky's words... this picture is fantasctic and I love it! thank you for sharing big versuin.. it is so calm that I'd like to look at it everyday :D

Oh, how cool is THIS then!!!!!
Wow, I like it, and I am glad you decided to also post the bigger version. For this one I do not mind to scroll.
If I still had a monitor such as my sister does, I'd hate it... on hers not even the small version would fit without scrolling -- to imagine I was still looking at TPF photos on a monitor like that only about 6 or 7 months ago ... unthinkable today! - but with the one I have I love to study all the detail you managed to capture in this.
What dedication!
You sat there for 20 minutes waiting for the sky to become nicer?
That is so ... cool.
(Where were wife and baby at the time??? Sorry, I am hopeless at remembering our new TPF-babies' names...........)

Most reactions

Back