Desert Sunset

ssocal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mojave Desert Sunset

This was striking, Setting Sun reflecting off clouds.

13449-sunset.jpg

:shock:

Whoa!
What clouds!
They look MENANCING to me!!!

Well composed in the way they point to the tree.

The blue(ish) on the bottom left corner .... are those more clouds? Keeps me puzzled a bit.

Great!! clouds look really powerful!

I want those clouds to follow me where ever I go, simply stunning

:shock:

Whoa!
What clouds!
They look MENANCING to me!!!

Well composed in the way they point to the tree.

The blue(ish) on the bottom left corner .... are those more clouds? Keeps me puzzled a bit.

Yes WOW!
I'm also curious as to what's happening in the bottom left.

Definitely very beautiful, in a strange sinister way. Id clone out the telephone lines though, theyre unsightly. Id also like to know whats happening in the lower LH corner...

I like the second shot (first of the later post). The framing probably could been just a little bit tighter leaving the power poles out, but you got the moment. Cropping them out, or even cloning them into oblivion would be appropriate. Nice shot. The last one is even more dramatic- but just being of the clouds...

I like it when the sky sets fire like that. I think it is enhanced because of reflections off of the ocean. Got to work fast.

Phelan?

I like the second shot (first of the later post). The framing probably could been just a little bit tighter leaving the power poles out, but you got the moment. Cropping them out, or even cloning them into oblivion would be appropriate. Nice shot. The last one is even more dramatic- but just being of the clouds...

I like it when the sky sets fire like that. I think it is enhanced because of reflections off of the ocean. Got to work fast.

Phelan?

Thanks for the comments, I'm still learning so I appreciate the critique.
Oak Hills/Hesperia actually, my sisters place.

Thanks for the comments, I'm still learning so I appreciate the critique.
Oak Hills/Hesperia actually, my sisters place.

Beautiful area up there. I'm in Hesperia proper. Let me know if you ever want to hangout and shoot. I ain't picky about hanging out with people who ain't picky about who they hangout with.

Most reactions

Back