Desert Trees

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think these are the last of the tree shots from last week. These weren't quite as good as the others. By the time I got back to them, the sun was in a bad spot. Next time.

45444334-L.jpg

Looking at this right now, do you think this would benefit from a tighter crop on the bottom and either the left or right?
45444338-L.jpg

The blue of the desert SKY is the most intense I have ever seen, so no matter whether the sun played tricks on you what with the TREE and so on and so forth ... the sky still is enormous. Nothing but blue-blue-blue!

As to the second: well, test it out, you could crop on up until the bushes and then maybe go in from the right taking out the furthest right silvery tree. Just test it out and see what it looks like. I only tested in my head, but if this were my pic, I'd try that first. (You say OTE but I try not to edit other people's pics until they clearly ask for it).

I'd second that, try cropping out the silvery tree on the right. I love the flattened perspective of the mountains in the background. Did you use a blue filter of some sort for the second? That sky is awesome! :thumbup:

Thank you both. I did try a couple different crops, just couldn't make up my mind. But I think I like takin more off the right as suggested. Just used a Hoya CP.

Most reactions

Back