desert willow

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
400-j0819.jpg

Very nice. I was seeing those in country that looked like that this morning.

wow stunning colors....I like this shot.

Thanks. This was an overnighter gone awry. Seems nobody wanted to sleep in 95 degree heat- we figured the battle for the one fan in the cabin would make an horrific crime scene, so we cut the trip short and went home before midnight.

Very nice. I was seeing those in country that looked like that this morning.

May have been water just below the surface wherever you were. This was growing in a number of seeps from the hot springs about 1/4 mile up the trail. If infact it is a desert willow (I just identified it by leave shape zooming in), it's one of the tallest I've ever seen. & Thanks.

This photo does not suggest "desert" to me at first sight ... it actually sports my most favourite shade of green I can even think of, and I never combine the words "desert" and "green" in my mind. Refreshing sight!!!

This photo does not suggest "desert" to me at first sight ... it actually sports my most favourite shade of green I can even think of, and I never combine the words "desert" and "green" in my mind. Refreshing sight!!!

Thanks. We don't get too much spread out green around here. Some places west of here, like in the Poppy Reserve and the rolling hills between mountain ranges, and then only in years with good rainfall.

Most reactions

Back