deserted fantasy.....

LittleMan said:
:cheer: YES! here in time! :D Can I come? :D

Well aren't you a fair weathered Little Man! Why, just last week, you were in on a volleyball trip to Atlanta on the Southern Comfort Train ...

:hertz:

anicole said:
Well aren't you a fair weathered Little Man! Why, just last week, you were in on a volleyball trip to Atlanta on the Southern Comfort Train ...

:hertz:
You know, Rangers always make sure they have a back up plan with an alternate escape route, in case disaster strikes! So...just in case that train derails before he gets to set eyes on that *Southern Comfort*, he's made plans to hop a flight over the ocean :thumbup:

Personally, I would have withheld that information. You would have had to torture me to get it out :fangs:

woodsac said:
You know, Rangers always make sure they have a back up plan with an alternate escape route, in case disaster strikes! So...just in case that train derails before he gets to set eyes on that *Southern Comfort*, he's made plans to hop a flight over the ocean :thumbup:

Evasive Manure ... I mean ...Maneuvers ... always covering each others' backs ...:er:

woodsac said:
Personally, I would have withheld that information. You would have had to torture me to get it out :fangs:

Vee haff vaze ov makink you talk ..... or did you forget you're dealing with the Coven Mistress (that would be Ravie Babee) and her trusty Wand Weilder sidekick (me!)

But ... in all fairness ... I like the way you think! ;)

anicole said:
Vee haff vaze ov makink you talk ..... or did you forget you're dealing with the Coven Mistress (that would be Ravie Babee) and her trusty Wand Weilder sidekick (me!)

But ... in all fairness ... I like the way you think! ;)
Forget...no way! Besides, I'm not much of a talker anyways ;)

Just looking out for LittleMan...and thinking about sandy beaches and whips...I mean whipped coconut cocktails :mrgreen:

Oh this is hard...

Can I trade em all in for a working phone a gps unit?..

fine :(

Alright, music first...Foo Fighters in your honour...Coldplay X and Y...Zucherro and co? (Panzish I know, but gotto have something different...)

Food...steak is a good answer...or spaghetti...

Well, it'd have to be a woman Like Jessica Simpson, with the brains of one of those scientist people that can make anything out of nothing...who also fancies me loads...

Just a quick question...if it was your fantasy woman or man...wouldnt you end up having kids on the island? youd have your own population soon enough...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
raven, only coz it's you i will answer these ;)
i'm bad at this whole question schmuck
:flower:​
three cds if im in a situation like that.. oh crap only 3?
dylan
marley
cure
u2
floyd
dido
red hot chilli peppers

mix em all up and burn it onto 3 cd's :mrgreen: clever aint i ?:clap:

one food: umm anything chicken:popcorn:

one person: well i like my space....
i think after a point its going to drive me insane... so maybe my best guy friend.. he's the best :lovey:
or this certain someone who is just way too far as of now :heart:
but i'm going to miss TPF way too much!
so hey any one from TPF :D apply within :mrgreen:
i'm keeping my options open :D

Can I just pick some music for a 20 gig mp3 player?

3 cd's I'd have to say they'd be burnt cd's

I like to much variety in my music. That's the toughest question there.

Food - Sunday dinner. Propa Sunday dinner. Yorkshire puddin, Roast potatoes, roast beef, vegies, EVERYTHING...ugh...I'm so hungry right now this is terrible to be thinking.

Person - In theory it should be someone immensly hot like Angelina Jolie, but what if she's a *****? I think my best friend would be good. She's really hot, and eventually I think she'd get the urge to makeout with me. I mean, 3 years? Plus, i'd be the only one on the island with an Ipod, I'd be the coolest one there.

Verbal said:
OOOH, OOOH, PICK ME! PICK ME! :mrgreen:

Watch out ... he cuts and runs pretty quickly! ;)

(hi Verbal darlin' ... how you feelin' today sweetie?)

thanks for answering mansi... i think you did great with it... i agree on red hot chili peppers...

hey verbal....how is the cold going???

Watch out ... he cuts and runs pretty quickly! ;-)

(hi Verbal darlin' ... how you feelin' today sweetie?)
:lol: my eyes are wideopen.. thx for the warning anicole ;)

thanks raven :mrgreen:

I do not usually know how to respond to this sort of question however I'm gonna give it my best shot for you Ravie! : )

His choice (I'm sure I will love it!)
Rickie Lee Jones
My favorite mix.......(I call it G spot.)

Food hummm...My fav is sushi and there will be plenty of that.....
Well then, I guess I should go with beef cuz the person I would want to be there with wants that. And I do like to please....

However he has already said he would rather be alone (well with avis, so not entirely alone) so what's a girl to do? I don't want him against his will so again what's a girl to do? So have you already figured out the who??? Why, Hertz of course!!! I can vividly imagine all the stimulating......um.......conversations we would have!!

Wow sounds a lot like paradise! : )

My favorite music......Sushi and beef........Stimulation galore!!!

woodsac said:

:thumbup:

sorry I'm late... been gone... outa here... :wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back