desk distraction

nabero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm writing my very last paper for my undergrad career...which I have successfully put-off until the night before it is due (as per usual). It feels crazy to know that at noon tomorrow, this university owes me a degree :stun:

Anyway, I haven't felt much like shooting lately...stressed with school and knowing I should be busy doing something productive. But since oleg asked me to make him cry tears of amazement i give to you: my desk. If the sight of being buried in research about the sociological significance of hair and hair imagery in literature by contemporary Black women writers doesn't make you weep then....then....ok.

db519ff0.jpg

8874da12.jpg

02473120.jpg

my study buddy (and dusty keyboard):
94a8e10b.jpg

is anyone's desk this depressing?

heres mine....
DSC_0004.jpg

wow...i can tell you're chatting up someone awesome. seriously--a pirate? super cool.

can i have one of your SD cards emma?

whoa..it's weird to see my face on someones computer screen hehe (cute ipod btw emma)

can i have one of your SD cards emma?
No! *grabs all 5 of them and hides them*
Haha, just kidding, of course. *hands them out* :p

nabero said:
whoa..it's weird to see my face on someones computer screen hehe (cute ipod btw emma)
Thank you! And yes, I knew it would be weird, that's why I left that window open... ;)

so's your face...

OOOoooooOOOooooo ;)

that is the number 1 phrase in school at the moment. So bad in fact, that my spanish teacher dishes out a detention to anyone that says it. :lol:

that is the number 1 phrase in school at the moment. So bad in fact, that my spanish teacher dishes out a detention to anyone that says it. :lol:

Here it's 'your mom', and sometimes 'your face', too. Gahh, they both bug me so incredibly much. :er:

Here it's 'your mom', and sometimes 'your face', too. Gahh, they both bug me so incredibly much. :er:

I'm guilty of both occasionally. My most popular though is "Thats what she said. Bow chicka bow wow."

:wink: i'm scheduling an intervention for you natalie. you know why.....

Most reactions

Back