Desk Essentials

clarbin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Chittlin' doing what he does best.

catnmouse.jpg

Heh heh, cute pic! (He was just keeping a really close eye on that mouse)

Welcome to TPF.

Believe me, his response would be exactly the same if it were a real mouse.

Darn. now my desk's not complete, my dog won't fit (he's almost bigger then my desk) so now i need a cat...hmm..

welcome also!

What!!!! No Cat!

We have 6.

Believe me, you haven't lived until you have 6 cats.

Haha cute photo and title!

Haha well I'm only allowed to have our one indoor cat. But we have about 25 outdoor cats. And we are bottle feeding a 2 week old kitten. So I know how it goes!

Hey, they say critters make you live longer right? So you're gonna be what, like 130? =D

!!!! hahaha awesome PICS!!! you can see the fear/pissed off"ness" in the 2nd photo - thats priceless!!

Your Chittlin goes swimming :shock:
I can't say that I have EVER seen anything like that!
My cat loves to sleep on my desk, too, or much rather on the second table that I set up at a 90° angle to my desk (for her - and for ALL my HEAPS of clutter, too), so yes, I know what it is like (look at posts 14 and 15 of this_thread for more!), but I doubt she'd EVER want to go SWIMMING IN A POOL! (OK, she could never try for lack of a pool in the garden but...)

Not only does he go swimming.

He also likes to "Trick orTreat". He was a bee last year.

(I think were border line crazy to tell you the truth)

chitbee5a.jpg

:lol:

Never heard about a cat like that!!! :biglaugh:

I don't think cats are that buoyant. Cat's personally don't like me, my friends cat hisses at me and other friends cat scratches at my leg. Only one of his ginger cats likes me.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back