Desolation

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
*sigh*
That's the view i kept looking at almost every day from the classroom. Today I just decided to shoot it, so i'm reconciled with it :D
...but it's still very very desolate

depview.jpg

'Desolation' describes this photograph perfectly. I love it, mostly because it is just so.... desolate. Good job.

More. More!
This all shows me where my crime novel is set, and though the novel is supposed to be happening in the heat of summer, I still have something to go with it, some illustration :D.
This one's perfect!

thank you guys! :D
Corinna: that's the kind of shot no montrealer wants to be associated with montreal, lol... And it doesn't even look like montreal... I'll get you prettier ones this weekend ;)

I like this shot alexandra it is nicely composed and obviously has meaning to you which is great......maybe an idea for a new thread......The view we see most in daily life. excellent :thumbup:

thanks guys!
I was looking at this and i just had to sing "california dreaming"...
So i happen to have a color version, but it's a bit different cause, well, it's not the same shot, but i love it too cause it doesn't have this building on the left.
I know it could use level adjustments and more contrast and everything, but i kinda like the fade colors, here.

depview2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back