Desperate..Can't post

tom beard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm trying (for the first time) to post four photos for C&C using the posting directly to the TPF forum for supporting members. I keep getting the message, "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. Contact administrator". I did and the message was rejected. I tried using "Contact us", the same. I sent a PM to a moderator with no result. I followed the "how to post" instructions carefully. I have no idea what a "security token" is. What am I doing wrong ? I'm sorry if I'm posting this to the wrong forum, but it's a last resort. Can anybody help (like an email name and address)? Thanks, Tom Beard

To be truthful I avoid uploading directly. Your pictures show up as thumbnails and everyone seems to hate that. Try linking through photobucket or flicker. I really cant help you with the security token problem except maybe send a site moderator a private message.

Thanks for the good advice. Went with Photo bucket. If I put in the EXIF data when I upload to PB, will it show up in the post to TPF? Tom Beard

Most reactions

Back