Desserts Du Jour

Key lime pie.....I can do a happy dance over key lime pie.... :boogie:

With some thick whipped cream near by....:drool:

(sorry Alison, I doubt that helped!) :mrgreen:

Archangel said:
lol:lmao: ....you do know in Scottland they sell deep fried mars bars right?!.....i mean......gross :puke:

angel baby... ever have a deep fried twinkie???

holy cow.... the person next to you will have clogged arteries...:er:

terri said:

Yeah, not so much. I'll go back to my water with a bit of cranberry juice and lowfat yogurt :meh:

oh yuk.....that sounds vile, thats the devils food! I bet it wasn't an apple that tempted adam..........it was adeep fried twinkie :fangs:

Archangel said:
oh yuk.....that sounds vile, thats the devils food! I bet it wasn't an apple that tempted adam..........it was adeep fried twinkie :fangs:

lol.....

let me share, a tree that would grow deep fried twinkies, deep fried dingdongs....or one who could just grow french fries...

satan would have used that, and got adam and eve at the same time....

down in the south, we know how to cook, and you ever get the chance to have one of my mamma's fried chocolate pies, and you would wanna slap your self....them suckers melt like a dream in your mouth....and you need a huge gallon of milk for that....

and terri... key lime pie.... god love ya! if it cant be chocolate, then key lime is the next best thing...

and alison, honey, key lime is a fruit.... and add whip creme, thats just dairy with attitude.... its all healthy....add a graham cracker crust with sugar sprinkled on it...hey you have coverd all 4 major food groups...

thats the healthy pyrimid in one settin'........ thinking you cant get healthier than that...

rock on my sister.... it dont count if you dont tell......:lol: and i heard nothing....

Alison ... the fat free versions and sugar free versions of pudding aren't that bad ... but the real thing is sooo much better! My mom makes this five layer thing with pudding, cream cheese/powdered sugar and lots of cool whip ... heading toward that coma again ...

Terri ... Key lime pie ... I'm already drooling!

Daniel ... the only kind of chocolate I don't like is the kind with a coffee bean in it ... that's just pure waste to me.

Raven and Angel ... twinkies ... blech ... unless they're covered in chocolate!

anicole said:
Alison ... the fat free versions and sugar free versions of pudding aren't that bad ... but the real thing is sooo much better! My mom makes this five layer thing with pudding, cream cheese/powdered sugar and lots of cool whip ... heading toward that coma again ...

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

We've actually been making the Jello instant pudding (because we're lazy) and if you make it with skim milk it's not bad at all. I say I deserve it since breastfeeding uses 500 calories a day. Woohoo, like a workout and I don't have to do anything but sit there :mrgreen:

Alison said:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

We've actually been making the Jello instant pudding (because we're lazy) and if you make it with skim milk it's not bad at all. I say I deserve it since breastfeeding uses 500 calories a day. Woohoo, like a workout and I don't have to do anything but sit there :mrgreen:

Alison ... the way I see it (and keep in mind I'm a tetch bent) but anyone who gives birth should be able to dine on whatever they want, whenever they want and the heck with the rest of the world!

You want whole milk, have whole milk!

Of course ... I am on my first day of pure protein powder supplements (pardon while I gag and convulse) as my butt has reached that point my dad used to call 'two axe handles and a bar of soap wide.' :er:

Thanks pops ... 'preciate ya warping me as a child ... :grumpy:

oh....geeeez it looks... mmmmmmmhhhmmmmmmm ...

LittleMan said:
:lmao:
I was wondering what people would think when they stumbled over this thread.... :lmao:

hey ... it's okay to indulge in a crave ... you just can't be a glutton!

:mrgreen:

:sexywink:

well creme brulee works for me or a really good souffle, however....chocolate syrup with lots of whipped cream is a real favorite....oh wait I think I'm getting a little too personal here.....cuz that's mostly for those intimate licking dessert types of good times.......:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :mrgreen:

Photovision said:
When that protein diet gets to you,imagine walking behind someone whos butt moves like two little kids wrestling under a blanket!(Disclaimer: I AM SURE YOURS DOESN'T) Also, I have a magnet on the fridge that says...."nothing tastes as good as being thin feels". Interesting thought.

you know.. i havent decided if that is right or not.... i know a lot of unhappy skinny people....!! :lmao:

terri said:
Key lime pie.....I can do a happy dance over key lime pie.... :boogie:

With some thick whipped cream near by....:drool:

Me too, there is a place near me that make them, now I’m going to have stop on the way home to get one :drool:

Most reactions

Back