Last night, I developed my first roll in my almost done darkroom. I then immediately went online and ordered a bunch more graduates, because I only had one and it was a pain. I also learned that the cheapo clock I got isn't gonna cut it either, because it's way too difficult to keep track of 7.5 minutes when the minutes aren't cleared delineated. So I continue the search of nice, cheap gralab 300 or equivalent. I also discovered that I really want to get some sort of water temp regulator, or at least a thermometer built into the line, because I feel like I wasted a ton of water, because it took me forever to get it to 68, then I had to leave it on, for fear that I wouldn't get it back when I needed it. I think I will be fully operational for printing this weekend, I just need a little more weather stripping for light block on the door... yay!