TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ummonshadow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
people%20%28121%29.jpg

"How much for your soul?" :fangs:

I don't know why, but everytime I transfer an image to my computer via RAW file, any form of gradient (like the silhouette here) looks awful. I can't seem to keep a steady gradient without it looing blotchy.

that is a really neat picture. Interesting idea. I cant tell thoug if you meant for it tio seem like he only has a head and hands. They blend into the background and his hair dissapears a little too. Bu tits very :thumbup:

Good idea, but I think it would be better if the background was a little brighter and the money was evenly lit and not blown out.

that is a really neat picture. Interesting idea. I cant tell thoug if you meant for it tio seem like he only has a head and hands. They blend into the background and his hair dissapears a little too. Bu tits very :thumbup:

I guess it's a monitor calibration thing. i can see the jacket and hair, Although I agree it is quite dark and blends.

Thank you :)

Very clever. I think it is a good shot.

Good idea, but I think it would be better if the background was a little brighter and the money was evenly lit and not blown out.

Thank you for your input.
I tried for a brighter background, but it made the flame silhouette less obvious and that is one of the main point in the image.
I'm suprised that the money isn't bright, but evenly lite as there's a medium softbox about half a meter away from it pointing towards the subject. And I agree that it's a little blown out., but it had to be to keep the rest of the frame lite evenly. (One of the restrictions with the size of my room)

I like it. :thumbup:

Many thanks.

"Mephisto" ... wow. Cool idea.

I like how you are mostly just face and hands with hair looking like it is fiery and sticking out to all ends, very devillike, good one!

A pity is the light on the money and consequently on the sleeve and shirt sleeve or sweater sleeve (and watch? Ah no. No watch but something bright). That is pretty distracting.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back