Devil's Dictionary

Critique - see "attaboy"

Attaboy - see "critique"

Reg - The art of responding to the poster in a snippy and deprecating fashion.

(Warning: "Regging" the OP can throw threads into disarray and/or a locked state)

did you just Reg me?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol... FWIW when I see you've posted on a thread I open it right away just to see what you'll say next....

plus... i know your thick skinned enough to handle it which is why I made this joke...

Noob - Entry level photographer with over sharpening afflictions.

D40- Camera named after 40 things it’s terrible at shooting.
To even out the scores a little for us Nikonians :D:

Canon 300D: See description for D40, but replace "40" with "300". (can also be applied to any camera model by any manufacturer).

"L" lens/"Gold Ring" lens: over-used phrase to define how much of a professional you are. Also denotes how large your photography penis is :lmao:.

Flickr: Place where people go to look at photos of fuzzy animals and scantily-clad women. synonyms: Photobucket

Zoom Lens - Most often used to catch pictures of those creatures that are most likely to zoom away if they spy you.

Polarising Filter - Sunglasses for your lens

Last edited:
Snob - Photographer more worried about other photographer's terms than their own pictures.

I'm not saying... I'm just saying...

;)

Prime Lens - A zoom lens that requires the user to psycally walk toward the subject to get closer and narrow the field of view.

One shot HDR - Film Photography

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back