Devious Angel

Discussion in 'The Professional Gallery' started by bowronfam3, Aug 21, 2007.

1. bowronfam3

bowronfam3 TPF Noob!

I wanted to get some opinions on this shot. It was a random candid, that I believe turned out quite good...if I do say so myself...:mrgreen:! It's of my 2 year old son, Grayson. I love how he looks so evil, yet so innocent all at the same time.

[​IMG]

2. bowronfam3

bowronfam3 TPF Noob!

Here's one taken on the same day with his "girlfriend"...how cute are they at two years old?!?!

[​IMG]

3. Christie Photo

Christie Photo No longer a newbie, moving up!

Well, ya know.... you're gonna hear a lot of comments about the overexposure. Folks love to call it "blown out."

I think the first image is very strong. They eyes a just a bit over stated, but very interesting just the same. I wish I could see just a bit of detail in the highlight, but I can live with it since the image is so very cool.

-Pete

4. guitarmy

guitarmy TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I love the first shot. Yeah, the left side of his head is blown out, but otherwise it's great. Is it blown out in post-processing or in-camera?

5. The Phototron

The Phototron TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    The second one is much better, the kids look way more natural.

6. bowronfam3

bowronfam3 TPF Noob!

Thank you so much guys! I did see that his face is way blown on the first one, but for some reason, it didn't really bother me. I think I tend to like very "contrasty" shots, though. The only thing I did on the eyes was sharpen them, and I agree they may be a little overdone, but I felt like it added to the "other worldness" of the photo. Keep 'em coming!