Dexter in Natural Light

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday one of my boys was laying in front of our back door and had some really pretty natural light on him, so I grabbed the camera. I deliberately shot just a tad above him so to not catch his eye contact.

I wanted to capture a longing lonely type of look (even though he was really just soaking up the rays).

7119_130329778391_75255368391_2533672_552941_n.jpg

Hey Lyncca, haven't seen you post in a while. Beautiful shot as always. Did you do a sharpening pass at all? It looks like you have the focus right on his eyes, but I'm finding myself wishing his eyes were sharper.

I think you've captured a definite feel... unfortunately you told me what you were going for AND what he was doing, so I can't tell you what my unbiased reaction was to the emotion, but I see "oh my god this sun feels good". :lol:

Hey Lyncca, haven't seen you post in a while. Beautiful shot as always. Did you do a sharpening pass at all? It looks like you have the focus right on his eyes, but I'm finding myself wishing his eyes were sharper.

I think you've captured a definite feel... unfortunately you told me what you were going for AND what he was doing, so I can't tell you what my unbiased reaction was to the emotion, but I see "oh my god this sun feels good". :lol:

I'm around but it is pretty much just in the professional gallery and business sections. Almost all oh my photos these days are client based. I did sharpen the image and on the original his eyes are very sharp. This is linked to from my Facebook gallery, so probably not the best compression :lol:

I like this shot, the lighting is perfect, and you caught the lonely feeling you wanted to have, congrats :p.

Thanks!

very good shot! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back