DH Race pictures

Im riding my DJ/street bike rite now. Azonic DS-1 frame, Marz DJ2 fork. Bombshell wheels, Raceface DH cranks.

Im saving up for a good DH rig. Gona be a while though. I dont just have 3 grand sitting around.

Gona be a while though. I dont just have 3 grand sitting around.

I hear you on that one, a bunch of my compents are teetering on the brink of death and I don't have the cash to replace them.

My two favorite hobbies (photography/mtn biking) eat up so much of my money.

I hear that. Id love to have the money to buy a D70. But thats another $1,500 I dont have. So if I can just find $4,500 sitting around Ill be in good shape.

what are you riding?

Oh. I love the 5th one. If only the rider were just a bit more back to the right side of the picture...

I still like how he looks like a little jewel against the darker shade of the trees. It doesn't hurt that the red of his bike is the complimentary color of the green foliage. That makes the picture pop just by itself. It's a little too dead center I think. Very close to perfect, though.

Nice job. Better than I could do, I'm sure.

Daniel

I agree Daniel. It would be better if she werent so centered. I usualy dont center anything I photograph so its strange that she is. Thanks! :)

Great pictures you have here graig. I like the 2nd one the most. It has a nice angle and the motion blur really adds a sense of excitement.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back