Diaporama

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I dunno if we have any diaporamas masters here... have we? if so... I'd like to know :)

btw because I'm a member of photo group and I'm a member of the board of the group, I was chosen to be one of jury in international diaporama competition. well... contest mostly organised by French folks. noone in our group speaks French... so imagine how we judged which diaporama is good... especially that most of them included French subtitles or voice... hehehe

but this is a very interesting piece of art... have you ever tried it?

hahah I knew there might be a problem... so in shord words: those are pictures (photos).. something between a movie and photography. I mean it's a presentation, slideshow of the pictures with music in the background, with some speciall effects added to say a story in 1 minute maximum... it works really cool... if I find something on the net (an example) I'll show ya.

Thanks, Kelox...I was thinking this just sounds like a powerpoint presentation :) But now I get it.

When I worked on the cruise ship, one of the shows we did was a revue called "Sealegs Goes Hollywood." It was a multimedia show, and we had I think 18 slide projectors--3 stacks of 3 projectors--on each side projecting onto screens on either side of the stage...it was all synced with the reel-to-reel, so when I hit play, it worked itself (except the mics, which I still needed to control). It was pretty cool when it worked...sadly, I needed to focus the projectors for each show, and they never stayed focused (imagine that on a ship at sea)...of course I would get yelled at by the production manager that I was slacking on my job. Of course, the audience didn't care, so they were always happy.

Most reactions

Back