Did Britney Spears Photoshop Her Poolside Bikini Pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty obviously the area under the small of the back has been altered...just a realllllllllly BAD Photoshop job. Hilariously poor! Worse than the Beyonce shot that Bey (well, her people) put up, with her thighs slimmed down tremendously, and the tiled stairs being obviously mis-aligned. i

This latest Photoshop fail just goes to show that there are many people who have no sense of how even the most basic visual cues are seen or portrayed!

that is whats considered "incredible" now?
I mean, look at her rib-cage....they totally screwed up her waistline on both sides.
why she would want someone to make her look like that on purpose I have no idea.
whatever her body looked like pre-editing, I guarantee it is 100% more attractive than what those butchers did to her in post.

this is what body shaming retards and media that pushes almost impossible body types down kids throats has done to society.

Take a look at the totally unrecognizable "Britney Spears" images that have been airbrushed beyond belief for the 100th cover of V magazine...

Warning NSFW photos: BRITNEY SPEARS in V Magazine, Spring 2016 Issue - HawtCelebs

Specifically, look at this one of her face. Barely recognizable. Has she had a massive lip plumping, or is this just excessive Photoshop work on her face, especially the nose and lips? WARNING: NSFW images

Britney Spears Gets Clad in Leather & Lace for V Magazine Cover Shoot

Take a look at the totally unrecognizable "Britney Spears" images that have been airbrushed beyond belief for the 100th cover of V magazine...

Warning NSFW photos: BRITNEY SPEARS in V Magazine, Spring 2016 Issue - HawtCelebs

Specifically, look at this one of her face. Barely recognizable. Has she had a massive lip plumping, or is this just excessive Photoshop work on her face, especially the nose and lips? WARNING: NSFW images

Britney Spears Gets Clad in Leather & Lace for V Magazine Cover Shoot

at least they left her a waist in those.

It's Brittany Spears......Who The Hell CARES????

And to answer the OP's question, (I don't even have to look at the photo). Brittany Spears is dumber than a sack of rocks. She couldn't spell photoshop much less use the damn program. She didn't do a damn thing.

i would like to see hillary clinton in leather and lace with billy. Wonder if that could be photoshopped

A better question would be does anyone care what that troll does?

i would like to see hillary clinton in leather and lace with billy. Wonder if that could be photoshopped
Kinky.jpg

Who is this Britney Spears?
A blonde, bubble headed female singer who likes to wear trashy outfits in her music videos, does not wear underwear, gets out of cars in front of paparazzi like a sumo wrestler and shows her nubby, razor stubbled coochie. (Oops I did it again) You know, the predecessor to Miley Cyrus.

A blonde, bubble headed female singer who likes to wear trashy outfits in her music videos, does not wear underwear, gets out of cars in front of paparazzi like a sumo wrestler and shows her nubby, razor stubbled coochie. (Oops I did it again) You know, the predecessor to Miley Cyrus.

So this is a real person?

So this is a real person?

Wow, could that question spark a huge debate.. lol

Part of how she looks in the photo is because she had sucked in her tummy, tightened the muscles in her buttocks and legs, and arched her lower back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back