did dragon exist??

It's definitely real. We have quite a few wild dragons in England, but not as many as Wales where they originate from, it can actually be quite dangerous in Wales at night.

Rob

Oooo, Rob. I should therefore warn my friend. She's going to spend her third holidays in a row in Wales in summer... but she has never met any so far. Do they only show themselves to natural Welsh, English, Irish or Scottish people?

LaFoto said:
Oooo, Rob. I should therefore warn my friend. She's going to spend her third holidays in a row in Wales in summer... but she has never met any so far. Do they only show themselves to natural Welsh, English, Irish or Scottish people?

They're more fond of Celtic sorts, wear green and white stripes to attract them. They can be very shy, but there's usually a lot of them around the mountains, especially if it's misty.

Rob

you know, it would look more real if they didnt have him holding a staff or whatever in his claw...

cool looking thing though...

Did anyone see the documentary on dragons on history or animal planet (one of those discovery channels). It explained how they could breathe fire and fly with such a poorly designed body for flight. Their mating "dance" is just amazing! Next time you are in Wales look to the skies and you might get a glimps!

Most reactions

Back