Did H3LL froze over?

Indeed! Congrats to the Cards and all you Cards fans out there. :thumbup: It was the better game of the two yesterday, no question.

I happen to like the Steelers and was happy they took it from the Ravens...it should be a fun Superbowl! I think the teams are evenly matched. Nothing more boring than a Superbowl blowout.

At this point, I really don't care if Cards win the SB, that would be the icing on the cake. They've got the cake now by being in the SB against all odds.

I'm pretty sure the Cards going to the Superbowl is a sign of the apocalypse. Congrats to them though. While not a huge pro fan (college is my game), I love it that the team from the "weak" West is in the SB.

I just wonder what the payout is for those few who picked the Cards to make the SB in August.

I'm pretty sure the Cards going to the Superbowl is a sign of the apocalypse. Congrats to them though. While not a huge pro fan (college is my game), I love it that the team from the "weak" West is in the SB.

I just wonder what the payout is for those few who picked the Cards to make the SB in August.

I picked the Titans... :(:lmao::lmao:

Most reactions

Back