Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...or the Easter Bunny...or the Tooth Fairy?

I love seeing parents who work to give that magic and innocence to their children, and stretch it as long as they can.

I personally didn't have parents that did that...and I don't ever remember actually believing in any of it...and when I have kids someday, I plan on going to great lengths to give them what I didn't have.

One of my absolute favorite parts of the Holidays, is the young ones that still believe. :)

what do you mean ... "still believe"? Do you think there isn't any Santa? :confused:

Never believed in santa or the easter bunny... I was raised, and still am, Jewish.

But I did believe in the tooth fairy. :) I actually still have all the money from the teeth I lost... all $2 or something. I keep it in a bag in my desk. :p

I believed till I was 10 years old. My oldest daughter is 10 years old and she still believes. I won't tell her until she ask.

I didn't believe in Santa, but I did believe in the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy...(only cause I was a light sleeper and I didn't know HOW my parents put the money under my pillow)

Once my mom told me she saw an elf on top our shed watching us. It was the most convincing lie she ever told me lol.

I remember being 9 still beliving and my friends would tell me that santa wasnt real! i only stopped beliving when i was 11 or 12 because i thought it was childish:( i really wish i still belivied because it puts the magicial-ness in christmas!
I only belived in the Easter bunny when i was 4 lol!
And the tooth fairy.. my mum just gave me £2 one day i was like.. ahh what about the tooth fairy!

midget patrol said:
Never believed in santa or the easter bunny... I was raised, and still am, Jewish.

But I did believe in the tooth fairy. :) I actually still have all the money from the teeth I lost... all $2 or something. I keep it in a bag in my desk. :p
You should spend it before she needs her money back and you get all your old teeth again! :lmao:

(it's happened before you know...)

I'm not sure what you mean Corry, Santa is real, theres no "believing" involved.

EBphotography said:
I'm not sure what you mean Corry, Santa is real, theres no "believing" involved.

i am relieved i am not the only one who knows ...

I suspect they will be grateful for us sharing the news...

EBphotography said:
I suspect they will be grateful for us sharing the news...

some will not understand i suppose ...!

It's interesting that you have posted this question! One of the saddest days as a child was when I found out Santa was not real...age 8...I told my Mother about this one particular gift I wanted more than anything...it was "Jimmy Jet" which was the console of a jet fighter. Just a few days prior to christmas I found a box covered in my Sister's bedroom. I pulled up the cloth and there it was...That was that! This was 46 years ago and it is one of my most vivid childhood memories....

Hmm, to be honest, I shocked my parents one day (quite young I was), when I said of course I know these things don't exist, but let us continue to pretend they do as it is more exciting. So I actually wrecked their illusion that I did believe in these things ;)

http://www.newseum.org/yesvirginia/

Ah, VIRGINIA, in all this world there is nothing else real and abiding. No Santa Claus! Thank GOD! He lives, and he lives forever. A thousand years from now, nay, ten times ten thousand years from now, he will continue to make glad the heart of childhood.

Most reactions

Back