Did you ever believe in Santa?

Santa - is the only man I bilieve in!

Did you ever believe in Santa?

I still do. Evidence of him/her is so easily seen on the faces of kids as they go to bed on Christmas Eve and when they wake on Christmas Day. What's not to believe when it's so plain to see?

Alex_B said:
what do you mean ... "still believe"? Do you think there isn't any Santa? :confused:

There is a Santa!!

I saw him on my flight from Israel. He even said he was Santa and was headding home for x-mas season. :mrgreen:

believed in the bunny and santa (i tested the ol' fairy one night when i didn't tell anyone i lost a tooth...it was still there in the morning)....the bunny would leave a half eaten carrot in the foyer! how could i not believe he'd visited?!

andreag5 said:
believed in the bunny and santa (i tested the ol' fairy one night when i didn't tell anyone i lost a tooth...it was still there in the morning)....the bunny would leave a half eaten carrot in the foyer! how could i not believe he'd visited?!

How cuuuute!

andreag5 said:
clever! (I wanted the money too much :p)

Once our innocence is lost (from growing up and blah blah blah) we start to believe, like someone else said, it's childish.
Perhaps the joke is on us adults and they really do exist. We've been the suckers all along while the kids have the fun.

My fav christmas book is the Polar Express. I have not and will not see the movie because I love the idea I have in my mind.
I read it every Christmas Eve (well i play the cd because i like the sounds of the sleigh bells)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back