Different Idea

Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3067701140_d4193621cf_b.jpg

What Do You Think?? PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!

So you mean: you had a different idea about what to photograph and went for the close-up on the bulbs? Or that one candle-shaped bulb had a different idea about being a bulb than the ball-shaped ones? Whatever you meant: nicely executed. I'm only now torn between liking or not liking your idea of including the one ball-shaped one in the very foreground of the pic, I am debating with myself whether I find it distracting or good ... might let you know of the results, but I won't promise anything.

So you mean: you had a different idea about what to photograph and went for the close-up on the bulbs? Or that one candle-shaped bulb had a different idea about being a bulb than the ball-shaped ones? Whatever you meant: nicely executed. I'm only now torn between liking or not liking your idea of including the one ball-shaped one in the very foreground of the pic, I am debating with myself whether I find it distracting or good ... might let you know of the results, but I won't promise anything.
I meant that's it a candle shaped bulb
and hope u know if its distracting or good
thanks for the comments

Ha! I get it!

The focus is spot on - I like it, but I wouldn't hang it on my wall. I like how it isn't a pure black and white, but I'm not liking the one-cornered vignette.

Ha! I get it!

The focus is spot on - I like it, but I wouldn't hang it on my wall. I like how it isn't a pure black and white, but I'm not liking the one-cornered vignette.
thanks for the comments Harmony
yeah it's little disturbing but i don't think that it has ruined the photo

Interesting idea- I'd like to see it played out with a slightly tighter aperture, and use the transparency of the glass as a point of interest- force us to look through one bulb to see more of the picture. Also, the upper right loss of light is distracting.

Interesting idea- I'd like to see it played out with a slightly tighter aperture, and use the transparency of the glass as a point of interest- force us to look through one bulb to see more of the picture. Also, the upper right loss of light is distracting.
i used the transparency of the glass at the the corner.

I tried to fix the upper right corner by the photoshop and this is the best i got

and thanks for your comments!

3160500336_671ee4431d_b.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back